Monday, 5 March 2007

Success stories

Every Monday.... you have to ask the person at work sitting next to you, in front of you, behind you, at the kitchen, in the lifts, in the toilets, at the foyer, queue-ing up for coffee at Flinders Lane... "So did you have a good weekend??" and be prepared to tell them in return what YOU did over your weekend..

"I didn't get up to much" (meaning I don't feel like talking so bugger off) "Err... quiet one really.." (meaning I got pissed drunk, and have no idea how I got home)... others will literally give a detailed story (similar to minutes of a meeting... more like minutes of a weekend - Too Much Information wei..)

So here's what I did over my weekend....

BEFORE



AFTER


I did it all by myself. In my own home, clippers $20 from Kmart! Yeap, another dog grooming DIY success story!!! Saved myself $65 (that makes me a tightarse...)

Although... the dog is not talking to me now.....

1 comment:

D said...

omg your dog's eyes have grown larger