Friday, 27 July 2007

Feeling a bit under the weather

I have been feeling a bit crook for the past week or so. I was down with a cold and flu last week. But that didn't stop me from going to work, and going out with the girls. Just a sniffle or two.

On Tuesday, all of us girls went out for dinner and a movie because it was Tight Arse Tuesdays. We watched Premonition. I shouldn't have worn my contacts because it was such a long day. We went for the movie straight after work. But I was OK. Movie was rather boring but Julian McMahon was gorgeous! Hehehe

On Wednesday, I shoudn't have worn my contacts to work. I wasn't going to, but because my glasses didn't match the outfit I was wearing… I wore it anyways. During the arvo, some friends pointed out my red eye. Uh-oh!

Thursday, woke up with 1 red eye and 1 pink eye. Didn't make it to work.

Today, I was actually looking forward for work as it was the first official day we start Casual Fridays. My colleagues were texting me "Yes JULES, you can wear your Tsubi's to work tomorrow!" We've been fighting to have Casual Fridays for ages.. finally it's gotten the green light. We can wear jeans, but no runners. Whatever that means.. but I woke up with both my eyes still a little pink, and a massive migraine. I threw up, and Grumpy took the day off to bring me to the doctors. I started getting SMS-es saying "Its ok Jules, you can wear your Tsubi's next Friday!" Dopey's organised dinner and a movie tonight with some friends. We're gonna be watching the Simpsons movie – and I'll be wearing my nerdy glasses. Damn! Thank gawd there's no events this weekend. No way I'll be caught dead clubbing, in my glasses. hahaha

No comments: