I came in to work today and was immediately greeted by this reminder when I logged on to my email.
First thing that came across my mind was.. party time! My best friend is coming from Syd to visit! YAYY!!!!!!
And then it dawned on me.. OMG, my life is dictated by my Outlook calendar. How pathetic is that?
Which explains why I haven’t been blogging much.
Coz I’ve been so caught up at work. I look like a miserable zombie. I had to run to the department store during lunch to buy emergency concealer for clubbing tonight. To hide my undereye circles. I look like crap. Seriously.
Its been work work work.. late nights, weekends…
I sent an email to one of my closest friends here just before.. we work in the same project together. I asked her how to make a traditional filipino style fruit salad. I’m having a housewarming party tomorrow, where she’s not invited to. And she knows it. Hahaha no, really, its Grumpy’s housewarming party. Its mainly Grumpy’s friends thats coming.
Jules: Hey, can you please find out the recipe to that yummy fruit salad?
Little Miss Filo: OK, let me email my family.
2 mins later.
Little Miss Filo: Below is the status of your query. Further investigation is needed and you will be informed shortly.
Jules: OK, so I’ll put this as ‘Outstanding’. When do you think you can provide an answer? Have you tested this? Are you comfortable with providing me this recipe?
Little Miss Filo: Flag it as Pending status..... Answer will be provided today. I have tested the final outcome and have validated it. I am comfortable with providing you this recipe however I am not able answer your queries relating to the technical aspects of this product.
OMG!!! WHAT the hell?!?!??! Work has gotten the best of us. We really need to get out of the office!!!!! and get our lives back!
No comments:
Post a Comment