Saturday, 8 December 2007

Little Japanesey

While my family came over to Melbourne recently for a very unfortunate reason, the only thing I liked about it was that I get to see my cousin's 5 month old baby for the first time. This little boy is half malaysian chinese, half japanese. He was an absolute pleasure to look after even though he was quite big and heavy for a 5 month old.

I have always envied friends who live here in Melbourne with all their family. They spend their weekends with their little nieces and nephews. Sometimes they take time off to babysit. I don't really have the opportunity to do that when most of my family lives in a Malaysia.

So when Little Japanesey came over, I made the most of it! At a shopping mall, I accompanied my cousin's wife and Little Japanesey into the baby change room for the first time ever. Ohh this is what it looks like inside....!

Yes, this is me getting clucky..

A few months ago, my cousin sent me pictures of Little Japanesey on the Internet..

But finally, I get to hold Little Japanesey in person!

No comments: