One thing is for sure, one of my NY's resolution was to be daring enough to quit. Bleaghh - did not happen, or shall I say... has not happened yet. Another one was to work overseas - did not work out either. Because I turned down an offer to work in Europe for a year.. all in the name of love. hehehehe Sad but true.
But lets not dwell on the negative. Lets begin the week on a more positive vibe.
I have been loving every minute of summer.
I love the beach. I have been going bodyboarding which is so much fun.

On a separate occasion, Grumpy & I took the dog to the beach. He had his first swimming attempt. I am so proud of him despite the fact that he chucks a bitch fit everytime I make him swim.
And then he wouldn't leave my side. Which is why I wouldn't leave his.
1 comment:
ello babe. finally back from KL. back at work. how sianz...
anyway...howz the job? i hope it's better now compare to the last time we spoke (over msn) hehehehe
i wish i have enough $$$ to spend on expensive clothes and shoes!! hahahahaha
anyway, your dog looks so cute in the water ^_^
Post a Comment