Monday, 2 June 2008

you gotta have talent

Its one thing to have friends...
You could have friends with money.
Friends with good looks.
Friends with brains.
Friends who have it all...
But nothing beats MY friends.
My friends with talent!
Thats right, I am so blessed to have friends just bursting with talent!

Look what arrived in the post today.

My scarf... knitted by my friend Mich. Isn't it lovely? Isn't she lovely?
She is sooooo talented, its not funny. She can knit anything, for her hubby, for her mum, sister, two puppies... and of course, me! You name it, she knits it!

I love it!

By the way, the curtains at the back, Grumpy's mum made it for our home.

Yes, I get everyone to make me things. I call it pro bono work. LOL.

Another talented friend which I have to mention is Little Miss Somersault.

She made this piece of art for Miss Drink-A-Lot's birthday, which definitely put a smile (and more smiles) on all of our faces.

I am bad with pictures. I wish I could make it a little bigger. But there I am as Laa-Laa, the yellow teletubby. Something that goes way back more than 10 years ago. Still not forgettable for some :)

No comments: