Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Six years later..

Recently got a gym membership from the cash cow Fitness First. I'm like six years late.. as everyone had their FF membership ages ago.
I was always one that refused to pay for a gym membership, choosing the local park instead. Fresh air... the smell of grass, trees, watching the kids play soccer, families with their pet dogs...
But the weather has been quite bad lately, and so I have now conformed and am getting my credit card deducted fortnightly some ridiculous amount of money!

I've been to the gym 3 times already. And I swear, there are no fat people in my gym. I'm dead serious. The people that run alongside with me on the treadmill are all either skinny, or have amazing bodies. They all look fit as a fiddle.. and I tell myself "Run faster Jules, run faster!"

Had my first Body Jam class today.. it was bad. And I thought I could dance!

My poor baby. He hasn't been too pleased about his new 'I-now-have-a-gym-membership' mum. I promise to still take him to the park.

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

hehe. if u think you're bad, i'm like a lot more worst!! or shall i say, worst of the worst?

you see, i don't exercise at all. period. lazy eh? and everyone wonders why i'm still stick thin. but the fact is that i'm so unfit!!!

last time i went to the gym or had a gym membership was back in uni!! tsk tsk tsk.

i dunno how you do it jules!!! you run everyday rite?? can you run for me? hehehehe