Every once in a while, I like to reflect and reminisce of my time back in Dublin.
These are pictures of where I used to stay during my six months there.
This is at the Grand Canal Quay in Dublin 4. On weekends, I would go for a run here, along the canal. Before I go home and make myself some pancakes for breakfast!

There were swans in the canal. They were friendly, they would come up to me as I took photos of them. There's something about swans that I absolutely love. Hmm.. I think it would be their grace. They are such graceful creatures.
This is Dublin's O2 stadium, it would house concerts of the biggest stars. It was not completed yet during my time there. They get more rockstars, popstars over there than we normally do here in Australia. All we get is Pink over here. Seriously, she has a concert here like nearly every 3 months. Enough of Pink already...!
These are the little bridges I would normally have to cross during my runs. The big black wheel would be what you would have to turn (in circular motion) to open up the crossing to allow boats to go through.
I will post more pictures of Dublin soon. Good night.






No comments:
Post a Comment