Tuesday, 2 February 2010

It was just a chip

You spend nearly an entire year planning your wedding day. When the day finally arrives, it goes by so very fast. Before you know it, the night is over and you are bidding your family and friends goodbye.

So, how did my wedding day went? It was perfect. Everything was perfect. Grumpy and I are so happy that everything turned out well, and the most important thing is that we made sure we had certain moments to ourselves, it is after all, OUR wedding day. I will blog more about the ceremony and the reception once I get the professional pictures from our very talented photographer, Adrian Tuazon.

We had an instant camera at our reception. It was so cool! Everyone should have one of these!

Here is a sneak peek of us (I scanned the instant photos), one with me in the ivory gown, and the other one, I am wearing a chinese traditional cheongsam.

Photobucket

Photobucket


And a funny one.. Grumpy posing like how our photographer Adrian was asking him to do earlier in the day during our location shoot "Smell her temple" "Close your eyes" LOL
Photobucket

As the wedding was on Saturday, we had a few days after that to catch up with our family and friends. I even squeezed in a Jersey Boys musical with my parents on Tuesday. On Wednesday morning, we were off to our honeymoon. A last minute decision Grumpy made. At first, we decided we were not going to have one due to the money factor, but we gave in at the end. So before Christmas, we booked ourselves an all inclusive 5 nights package to Club Med in Lindeman Island, at the Whitsundays. It was a wise decision. My friend told me it was important to head off to the honeymoon as soon as the wedding is over, before the feeling wears out, and most importantly, to spend some alone time together. We are so glad we did this short trip to the Whitsundays. We had such an amazing time there. Pictures to be posted very soon..

Before I go to bed, I will tell you a short story about our way back home after our honeymoon. Because we arrived Melbourne yesterday at 3pm, everyone was at work, no one could pick us up, we made our own way back to the house from the airport via public transport (we are as budget as you can imagine). We took a Sky Bus from the airport to Southern Cross station. From Southern Cross, I was lining up to buy us train tickets to go back to our house. Our usual train. While waiting for the lady to print out our train tickets at the counter, Grumpy shoved a chip into my mouth because he bought a burger and some chips earlier at the airport.

Then the lady said to us "Are you newlyweds?"
Indeed we are. OMG. HOW CAN YOU TELL?! We literally just got back from our honeymoon!

She said "I can tell.. especially when he is feeding you!"
Big smile on her face.
It was just a chip. Lol.

She wished us well, handed us our train tickets, and we thanked her.

I swear, I am a big pile of love right now.

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

Awww...you both are so lovey dovey...melts my heart to see you two so happily in love!!!!

Lots of hugs and kisses to you dearie :)