Sunday, 12 December 2010

Job Offer

So... as we are approaching Christmas... I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I have had a hectic couple of weeks so far. I find myself rushing for appointments and running errands, it is exhausting! But highlights include an awesome U2 concert, a holiday to Perth and a new job offer! Also, I have had both my camera's ruined by others. First, my very reliable Canon digital compact which Grumpy dipped into sea at Rottnest Island, WA. Second was my Canon SLR... which my dog pulled from the dining table and it came crashing down on the floor. OMG I am THIS close to strangling both of them!

The dog has been extremely upset with me since I returned from KL as I have changed his sleeping arrangements. I have stopped him from coming up to our bed since my hay fever this year has been really bad. I know he loves sleeping on a comfy (and expensive) Sealy Posturepedic, but I just cannot have the 'transporter of all germs' snoozing on our bed anymore. And so to retaliate, he has been up to no good when left alone at home.

I have heaps of pictures to share, I uploaded all of them in to my new 27 inch iMac, and it crashed on me two days ago. It was only a month old.... yes one month! WHAT on earth is going on here?!

The most significant event would be the job offer I will soon accept.. this is with an Australian company, which I used to work for a few years ago. I am happy that I finally got a job offer after many months of job hunting. It was not easy! The hardest part for me will be tomorrow....
That is when I will announce it to my boss, Belgian Chocolates. He is not here in person at the moment, as he was seconded to the KL office for two months. So I will have to do it over the phone, which... in my opinion, works to my advantage. Oh god I hope it does! You see, he is such an emotional person. He is, after all, European! There were pros and cons working with him. The best part is that he lets me be my own boss. I loved it! With my work, he lets me drive and run my own show most of the time. I know he trusts me, and he thinks very highly of me, so it will be sad for me to leave this job with a boss like him. But I am so ready for a new challenge! A new year, a new job, new environment, new people...!

Will write more tomorrow. Good night!

No comments: