It has been such a longggg time since I last updated this blog. There is no real explanation for the lack of post, except for being plain lazy and.. pregnant! Yes tomorrow, I will be 20 weeks into my pregnancy, which means I am half way there..!
So far things have been progressing well with the pregnancy. I have not really experienced any serious morning sickness, except feeling a bit nauseous in the mornings during the 10-12 week mark. Apart from that, the changes with my body.. is something I have mixed feelings about. Some days I like it, other days I don't. I have been trying to hide my baby bump in the office, and today was the first day I returned to work after our holiday back to Malaysia, and still no one noticed under my loose top. My friends kept asking if I have told my colleagues yet, and the answer is No. I just do not know how to break the news. I can't possibly tell people in our daily morning meetings, could I?
Being pregnant also puts me on an emotional roller coaster... small things that upsets me such as a bit of stress at work, makes me run into the toilets and I cry.. Can you imagine when I have fights with Grumpy? I really do burst into tears, and I kid you not, I seriously cry.. and cry and cry and cry.. oh dear! I sometimes think that because I have had a fairly easy pregnancy so far, he often forgets that I really am pregnant.
We got back from KL on Sunday at midnight. We had Monday to rest. I also went for my 20-week ultrasound, a blood test and a hospital appointment. The baby is tracking along well, and I am very pleased! Sometimes I stop and think, ohmigawd, I am going to be a mother! OMG OMG OMG! The thought of it still makes me extremely nervous. Nervous about the unexpected.
Okay just a short post today. More pictures to come, especially pictures from our beach holiday at Pangkor Laut Resort.
Good night!
1 comment:
Hello!!!! I was wondering when you're gonna post next!!!! Anyway, so fast and you're already half way there. Time really pass by so quickly. Can't wait to hear more updates from you.
Take care dear.
xoxo
Michelle
Post a Comment