It is already Sunday night, which means the end of my lovely weekend and soon, the start of another working week! :(
On Friday, I left work at about 3pm to get to the airport for my flight to Sydney. I decided to take it easy and not rush, and so I was very early at the airport for my 6pm flight. Unfortunately, my flight was delayed by more than 3 hours.. which meant I have been sitting in the airport, alone, for nearly 6 hours for the day. Oh jeyysus... surprisingly, I was quite patient and instead of being angry or anything like that, I was just so tired. It was also during this time, while resting on a sofa at the airport, I felt my baby kick for the first time! Hehehe it was really an amazing feeling and I was giggling by myself for most of the time!
My darling BFF Little-Miss-Drink-A-Lot (which has not been drinking much these days...) greeted me at the airport, and it is tradition, that we go to Mamak for supper as soon as I arrive in Sydney! Grumpy did not travel with me this time round, which meant that I had to order two meals for myself. A roti canai and a nasi lemak! Greedy, yes! Guilty, no!
The next day, we did wedding stuff, which is something I have always enjoyed. We picked up her wedding gown (which is absolutely stunning!).. we also went past the church (where she will be married), we looked at a town house she was thinking of renting out for her family during the wedding... and we talked and talked.. about weddings and babies! Hehe
| Dinner at Guzman! I love Mexican! |
This morning, I met up with my lovely friend Sydney Boy. I did not take any photos, but it was nice to have brunch together and catch up on old times! I keep telling him that I am now officially a beach whale, and he assures me that he likes whales... we went for a nice stroll along Darling Harbour. And the weather was just perfect! I have always preferred the weather in Sydney because its warmer compared to Melbourne.
Finally, before I took my flight home to Sydney, I had a quick lunch with my BFF at Manly beach..
She insists we take a side view of me with my baby bump... and so here it is!
| 21.5 weeks Ignore Aboriginal man having fish & chips behind me - haha! |
| Was he pointing at the macarons? Or the belly? |
At Manly beach, I made a quick stop at Adriano Zumbo to bring home some macarons. I just had 3 macarons now while blogging, and so far, my favourite is the lychee macaron! So GOOD! While eating the lychee macaron, the thought of naming my child 'Lychee' did spring up in my head. Haha After all, Gwyneth Paltrow named her daughter Apple...
No comments:
Post a Comment