Thursday, 13 December 2012

Little Bambi on Solids

While most of the mums at our Mothers Group were so keen to start their babies on solids, somehow I was a little apprehensive about it. I blame it on the breastfeeding. I know this sounds silly but starting Little Bambi on solids would mean I will not be her main source of food anymore :(

Being the overzealous mum that I am, I read books such as Annabel Karmel 'Weaning', Gill Rapley and Tracy Murkett 'Baby Led Weaning', Dr Rana Conway 'Weaning Made Easy' and Gina Ford 'The Contented Little Baby Book of Weaning'.

After reading up, I decided I was ready to wean Little Bambi. The primary reason is that at six months, babies are vulnerable to iron deficiency. So about over a week ago, I gave Little Bambi her first taste of organic baby rice cereal.

Of course, I video-d it! Here it is..

StellaFirstTasteOfSolids from Jules Ng on Vimeo.

No comments: