Saturday, 3 August 2013
13 Months
I was not sure if I should continue taking Little Bambi's monthly portraits after she turned one, but I decided to continue for my own pleasure, seeing how quickly she's grown into the little girl that she is.
At 13 months, Little Bambi is so much fun. On Thursday night, as usual, I put her to bed at 7pm, then I left her room to have dinner with Grumpy. 30 minutes later, I went to check on her, if she was asleep, but she was not. She was just lying in her cot, talking and playing with her stuffed toys. We spent the next hour and a half, just giggling and being silly together.
At 13 months, she is still not interested in walking. She still loves to be carried and cuddled, she is very affectionate (in other words, quite clingy). But that is okay, considering she spends 4 full days in child care each week. That gives her every right to be clingy with her mum and dad!
Her hair is growing now, which is great because I love doing stuff to her hair. Haha this is one of the reasons I wanted a daughter in the first place! In this photo, she actually has a little pony tail at the back of her head.
At 13 months, she has learnt to become a picky eater. I read that it is normal among toddlers. She still accepts all types of food. However, the difference now is that half way through a meal, she will decide that she has had enough. That it is, mama! No more, I don't want any more food, get it out of my sight! Jeeezzzzz...
Recently, she has been obsessed with baths. She has always enjoyed bath time, it is a fact, but now, she is clever enough to REFUSE to leave her bath. After Grumpy has soaped her and all, he will try to lift her out the bath, instead she holds on to both sides of the bath with her little pruned fingers - clinging on for dear life. She is absolutely hilarious. I can't imagine my life without her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...13 months already. Time surely flies. I still take weekly photos of Sabina HAHAHAHA
By the way, I absolutely love her little outfit!!! She looked soooooooooooooooo cute and adorable!!!!
Lately, Sabina has been a little fussy with food too. Hope she will finish her dinner tonight...the carer at daycare tells me she has good appetite and always ask for more food???????
Post a Comment