Oh my, I am suffering from a sore back. As much as I hate to say it, I know it comes from carrying Little Bambi. My chubby bubba is approximately 12 kgs, and loves to be carried only by me! She insists, she only wants 'mummy'!
I think I am joining my other colleagues at work who spend their days complaining about their bad backs and exchanging contacts for good chiropractors, osteopaths and physiotherapists. What is happening to me?!
By the way, I have booked myself in for a massage at Endota Spa tomorrow.
Yesterday I picked her up from childcare, and she had a red eye. I noticed a sign on the door saying Little Bambi's room has a confirmed case of conjunctivitis, and true enough, she's got it too! We brought her to the doctors last night, dropped by the chemist for some eye drops, and today, she stayed at home with me (while I worked from home). I scheduled her naps during my meetings which I had to dial in to, and she slept on cue (bless her!).
It has been an exhausting week. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend!
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment