The weekend before, I had to work the entire Sunday, which was my 3rd Dress Rehearsal. Grumpy had Little Bambi all to himself that day, and I swear, all he did was watch TV with her and feed her chips and Doritos.
This weekend was completely different, of course. Friday I worked from home, but there was hardly anything on at work, apart from one conference call in the morning. By 11.30am, I had already logged off and was off to the gym. Then I grabbed a massive takeaway briyani lunch at a local Sri Lankan restaurant. I also stopped by DFO to do a bit of shopping. I decided I needed some new Lululemon goodies to improve my running (As if!). Then it was back home, eating my lunch in front of the Kardashians. I am so behind on KUWTK (due to Grumpy's dad hogging our Foxtel the past couple of weeks). Then the rest of the afternoon I cooked Little Bambi vegetable spaghetti, and prepared Nasi Lemak for Grumpy and myself. Our version of a Valentine's Day low-key dinner. Hehe.. At 4.30pm, I picked Little Bambi up from child care and we were off to meet some friends at our local park.
| Little Bambi with Little G (his mum and I work together) and Little C (from Mothers Group) |
I cooked Little Bambi a nice Spanish omelette for lunch, which she did not seem to like. Great! Then we went to our local library to borrow some Wiggles CDs and Baby Einsteins CDs, and we borrowed every Spot book we could.. spot. Then we came home and both took an afternoon nap. We had to pick Grumpy up from work and then we did a bit of car shopping. I can't believe we are considering a BMW, haha as we are currently team Audi.
We had dinner at a local Korean restaurant with Dopey and his girlfriend, and Mr Happy and his wife again. With Little Bambi around now, we no longer head to bars for drinks but instead we visit gelato places (sad isn't it?). We drove to Gelato Messina for some gelato goodness. The queue was incredibly long, but we joined the crowd. Little Bambi was happily dancing to the soft lounge music there and prancing away, even though it was clearly past her bed time.
| Little Bambi with Mr Happy and her favourite uncle, Dopey at Gelato Messina in Fitzroy |
Good night and feeling so blessed for such an awesome weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment