Today is a public holiday here in Australia. I did not get up to anything exciting this long weekend. I guess its also because, I spent my life savings on a recent trip back to KL and Singapore, and also.. I bought a new fridge. Which was long overdue, I guess. But it cost me pretty much an arm and a leg.
Now I shall tell you a story about my day. While not many people wants to hear me whinge about my weight, just bare with me on this one, I put on a few (unnecessary) kilos when I went back to KL. This is unavoidable, of course, but I swear I did. My boss reckons I put on all this weight on my earlobes. (I know, I endure too much European sarcasm while at work)
And so, I have been trying to go to the gym to exercise (I say this will full spirits).. and while running on the threadmill today, I plugged my earphones to watch TV at the gym. The only shows on TV were cook shows and ads of fast food. While running my heart out, I saw, on TV, a picture of a delicious hot apple pie. And guess what? This is a bloody paradox, I swear, but next to my FF gym, is McDonalds. And so, I did something bad. I cut short my time at the gym, and I drove to bloody Maccas and got myself an apple pie. A moment of weakness. Bad Julee.
No comments:
Post a Comment