Finally its the weekend again. Two days ago I had shitburger at work. It was not the best, but I told myself that it has been a while since I've had one, so take it easy.. On top of that, I service the Asian offices, which is challenging as it is, and in order to get help or a resolution, I have to go back to my European colleagues in Lux. While they are nice and good people, they can be quite rude and instead of moving a step forward, I find myself going three steps backwards.
Grumpy and I are torn between venue locations for both our wedding ceremony and reception. We have seen a few places, and we are juggling between minimum numbers. Be it persons or $ spends. We are well running out of time. Its just so hard, I have not really started on the wedding preps, yet I am already quite over it. Also, I got into a fight with Mum, as she insists that we are spending too much money on the wedding. She has an opinion about everything and she drives me mental. When I tell her how much, she says to me "Then where do the 'Not-so-rich' people get married?!?!?!?!" But Mum, its not even a luxurious location or anything, I find them pretty average. Maybe a bit more than average, but still average!
Anyway, Grumpy and I are both quite pleased and touched by some responses we've received from our close family and friends about our wedding. A friend from Dublin has applied for time off, awaiting more finite details from myself, while yesterday we found out Grumpy's sister has already booked her flight from KL.
A funny story is, when we were back for Grumpy's brother's wedding, they organised a buck's night for his brother, the groom. When Grumpy told me that his mum, dad and both his sisters will be present at the bucks night, I said to him "I quite like the idea of this bucks night, lets make sure you do the same for yours", much to his dismay. Yesterday Grumpy was on the phone with his best man, Mr Funny, I overheard them talking about Grumpy's bucks night. I asked to speak to Mr Funny, and I said to him "You make sure you have his bucks night, exactly like his brother's". Then was a short pause, and then he went "NOOO WAYY!! NOT WHEN I'M THE BEST MAN!!!!"
I end my post today with a pic of Dopey. We were both in the car this afternoon, about to head out for lunch, a Food Fair organised by the buddhist society, and then Dopey felt his car was sort of leaning towards the left. I put my head out the door, and there it was, a flat tyre. It is too funny, he only got a ticket a few days ago when he parked his car on the street at our house, also his lights are broken, and now he has a flat tyre. He has never changed a flat tyre before, we rang our Dad to ask for advice.

No comments:
Post a Comment