Well, married life has been pretty good so far, yet it still feels hectic. We are now catching up with work, sleep, friends, life, etc.
Our old car was written off due to the hail storm. We finally got a new car, and I love it! However, at the end of the day, it is JUST a car that takes me from Point A (Home) to Point B (Gym) and occasionally to Point C (Chadstone shopping centre). It is more than enough for me!
Last Sunday, I left my iPhone in a shopping basket at Coles. By the time I went back to Coles, the staff told me no one has found any iPhones, and when I tried ringing my own mobile number, it was already switched off! WTF
I am so annoyed... it is so careless of me, I practically gave the iPhone away!
I have a new iPhone now, but I am more than $500 poorer because I had to pay out my old 11 month contract.
Anyway, back to married life, things have not changed drastically, which is good but I am now getting better at referring to Grumpy as my 'husband' instead of my 'boyfriend'. Twelve years of saying 'boyfriend'... you got to give me some time to adjust to Grumpy's new title. And no, I still select 'Ms' instead of 'Mrs' when it comes to salutations. 'Mrs' just sounds old. Period. LOL
I had to explain many times to people at work that I do not need to change my surname.. WHY?! Because.... Grumpy and I share the same surname....
*raised eyebrows*
No he is not my cousin....
*raised eyebrows*
And No, I definitely will not hyphenate both our surnames and call myself Ju Lee Ng-Ng.
Jesus!
Good night everyone. Dieu merci c'est Vendredi tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment