Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Sore Feet

I have been starting my mornings with two soft boiled eggs and a slice of sourdough rye. The problem with the soft boiled egg is that it takes freaking forever to cook. I bought this plastic container from Malaysia recently, so all I do is place two free range eggs in the tub, fill it up with boiling hot water, and wait till tomorrow for the water to drip all the way down through this teeny weeny hole. End result = Ju Lee late for work.

Oh well, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

I went to the gym after work today. I did a disappointing 5km run on the treadmill next to smelly disgusting people with bad BO.

Tomorrow Chaddy is having a VIP sale. Since moving to this house, I hardly ever make it to this VIP sale. But tomorrow.... tomorrow I plan to get myself a pair of Crocs!

*cringe*

I always told myself I was NEVER EVER going to get a pair of Crocs because it is something Posh Spice will never ever be caught dead in. Why am I comparing myself to Posh Spice? LOL I love her fashion style and I love the Victoria Beckham Spring 2010 collection. Her dresses are amazingly beautiful, stylish, classic and so feminine. I am a huge fan! Okay getting carried away now, but I plan to get a pair of Crocs because recently I have been getting sore feet from walking around in my shoes. I do a fair bit of walking - getting to the train station, to work, etc. Now I do not walk around in Louboutins or anything close to a Louboutin, instead I wear (fashionable) flats but I have no idea why my feet has been giving me grief. And I just checked it out, there is a 30% sale at the Crocs store in Chadstone tomorrow. We will see... if I succumb to buying a pair of Crocs!


Photobucket

I end the post with the Red Queen, "I need a pig here!!!! I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet"

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

Aiyor...there's nothing wrong with Crocs. I myself have 2 pairs. They have some designs that are very feminine, like ballet flats. And they're comfy for walking too!! :)

I always rub my cold feet on my doggies bellies. So nice and warm :)