Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Flash Mob

I have been busy with this and that and little nothings.

I found a pair of J Brand jeans today. I love it! I think I am going to get it! I have been eyeing them for ages... I told Grumpy while walking home from the train station today "I think I am going to get this pair of jeans for our Japan trip. I only have one pair of jeans at the moment... and it is not enough!!"

He says "One pair of jeans??!?! You only have ONE PAIR OF JEANS?!?!! Okay.. When we get home, I will make sure you only have one pair of jeans!!!"

Hahaha my drama queen! This is why I love him to bits!

In the mean time, here is a video from Mr Happy's wedding. We had (only) two dance lessons with their dance instructor (also their friend).

This was at the wedding reception. When all the guests were seated at their tables, the bride and groom made their entrance together, and immediately started their first dance to a slow number. They danced to KC & Jojo 'All My Life' .. and suddenly, the music stopped, then it changed to Pink's 'Raise Your Glass', and this is where the rest of us surprised the crowd with a flash mob. What a brilliant idea! I loved it!!

P.S. Look out for Dopey and myself!


No comments: