Saturday, 26 February 2011

Gypsy

Finally the weekend is here!

We went to a really cool low key brewery last night, it was called 2 Brothers. Kind of reminded me of my time in Perth. I had a glass of Gypsy, which was the pear cider, and I loved it! It was a really nice drink.. I can't wait to go back.

I have been quite bad the past week. Did not make it to the gym at all, instead I spent my time shopping in the city. And because of drinks last night, I missed my Body Attack class this morning as well! FAIL!

We are inching closer to next month, which means we are going to Japan soon. Whoop whoop! Can't wait to go for a holiday!

Okay I have to run, we have dinner and drinks tonight at South Yarra. I could use a drink or two tonight. Don't know why... just feel like it... Enjoy your weekend, possums!

No comments: