Little Bambi turned 4 months old yesterday. We went for her 4 month check up today and she is now a whopping 8 kgs in weight and 65 cms in length. She is still tracking above average on the charts. Yup, the 'Little Porker' title stays...
She has not been able to roll as yet... However, if there is one thing she has learnt to do lately, it would be squealing at the top of her lungs. At first we thought it was funny. We would video her squeals and send it to our families and laugh... But then, her squeals became LOUDER and she did it MORE often, nearly making me run for cover!
She is also losing a lot of the hair on her head. Hehe looks like she has a receding hairline. My mum keeps persuading me to shave her head bald, but others tell me that her real hair will grow soon.
We also started with daylight savings last week. On the Friday before daylight savings, I moved her routine forward by 20 minutes. On Saturday, I moved it forward by another 20 minutes, therefore 40 minutes ahead. And on Sunday, VOILA, one hour ahead and we have fully adjusted to the new time! I told Little-Miss-Whats-For-Lunch about this, and her response was "Wow I admire your dedication to sticking to the schedule!" Haha
Apart from all of that, at 4 months, Little Bambi is a real delight to care for. I treasure every minute of my time spent with her. My favourite time with her is when I am breastfeeding. What they say about a mother breastfeeding and bonding with her baby is absolutely true.
Happy 4 months my darling Bambi! I love you the most!
2 comments:
Awww....cutie bum!!!! What size are her clothings now???
She is now on '00'. I've tried various brands of clothing and I think Mothercare is the one that suits her the most i.e. for chubby babies.. :)
Post a Comment