Thursday, 6 September 2012

12 Weeks

This afternoon, Little-Miss-Whats-For-Lunch was telling me about her day at work, how stressful it was and how she was trying to improve efficiency for her subordinates, etc. I thought to myself, okay, while all my friends are busy at work, making the world a better place to live in... here I am, holding a mini rolling pin and clay, making little imprints of my baby's hand and foot!

Photobucket
I am sure you have seen better, but it was such a challenge trying to get Bambi to unclench her fist!
Today Little Bambi is 12 weeks old, and I thought it was time to capture her hand and foot print in a memory tin.

Photobucket
Happy 12-weeks-old, my beautiful sunshine!
Not only is she 12 weeks old, but today I felt quite alone at home for the first time because my mum left to go back to Malaysia last night. My mum has been here for three months, and I must admit, I did not fully appreciate her presence in Melbourne until today. She has been a tremendous help to me and Grumpy with looking after our baby, cooking yummy dinners, grocery shopping, laundry and cleaning the house. I have been so spoilt indeed. Now it is time for me to really get my hands dirty and become a real full time mother!

Here are some photos to show Little Bambi's development at 12 weeks. 

Photobucket
Look mummy, I can lift my legs!
From the age of 3-4 weeks, we started placing Little Bambi on her tummy. She absolutely hates Tummy Time. But with perseverance and encouragement, at 11 weeks, she has been able to lift her head up high now!

Photobucket
My strong baby girl! :)
Photobucket
Still holding her head up! Whoop!
Photobucket
Boo!
Photobucket
Omg so tired!

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

oh my goodness. super cute photo madness!!!!! fly me over please so that i can pinch her chubby cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!