Saturday, 19 May 2007

Birthday gifts

Grumpy is turning 26 y/o soon. His birthday happens to fall on a month which has never been kind to me financially. And he knows it. Which is good because it's not my fault that everything is due in May.


We've been together for nearly 9 years now. I still can't believe it. But back then, we used to ask each other what we wanted, and we'll even buy gifts in front of each other and pay for it there and then. And if each of us wanted something expensive really bad, we'd go halves (or 60/40, 70/30, etc…. you get the picture..) But it's a whole different ball game now. Recently, we've been surprising each other with something none of us would expect. Which is fun! He could wrap me a can of paint, I'd still be amused!


So anyways, Grumpy said "Please don't buy me clothes, OK" and hints that he'd like some fancy schmancy Bose home theatre sound system.


"Oh shut up! I'll get you whatever I feel like, OK?" Then he goes on and on about the Bose system.. Yea WHATEVERRR…


But look what I got him…

An Ed Hardy tee-shirt. How cool is that?

It's not Grumpy's style.. but who cares? Lets give 'em Ralph Lauren polo tees a run for their money!!


The dog likes it.


And look, even Ed Hardy's a doggie lover. I love the bulldog prints.

No comments: