Mondayitis.
It is not all fine and dandy for me. I know things could be worse.
Anyways, I had a pretty crap weekend. I was driving home with the dog from lunch on Saturday, turning into the street where I live. It was sort of raining, roads were wet. Before I know it, some car hit MY car from behind. Goddamnit. My car!!! I didn't go all hysterical to the girl who was driving too fast. I was in shock. The dog was in shock.
my poor baby
the car that hit my poor baby
Sigh, the last thing I need is a car accident and all the inconvenience that comes with it.
I'm not one that is superstitious or anything, but only a few days ago, I rang a different car insurance company to check if I could get a more competitive quote on the premium. The girl asked "have you been in an accident in the past 3 years?" I replied "touch wood, nope. I have not". In my head I'm thinking Rating 1 for life, Rating 1 for life… (I'm quite proud of my Rating 1 for life)
Then guess what? Saturday arvo comes, BANG!
No comments:
Post a Comment