When the going gets tough… I think of 'home'… back in KL.
I miss getting cheap French manicures and facials. (NO, I don't normally wear sunnies at home in my own room. Dopey took this pic)
I miss being silly with the family dog, my true love, Simba. (Again, pic by Dopey. Gawd I look awful here! haha..)
My Simba.. the loyal watchdog. Baby boy, you're looking in the wrong direction. The gate is the other way.
I miss being with the family during Chinese New Year.
I miss seeing the boys in the family get pissed drunk on the eve of CNY, while having steamboat, in front of all our parents.
I miss the all the swearing $#%^%$# and 2nd hand smoke coming from the mah jong room. Next to me is my cousin, the gang leader of the boys. At the table, Grandpa, uncles and Dad.
I miss my cheeky little cousin, Dinosaur Boy. I still love every inch of this little devil, despite the fact that he hardly remembers my name. I'm never around.
Most of all, I miss HOME!
1 comment:
ah...i know what you mean by that. miss kl home too!! at least you have grumpy and your little dog with u mar ^_^
cheer up!!
hugz,
michelle
http://momo4ever.com
ps: i miss our pan mee sessions ^_^
Post a Comment